Minecraft Greenfield Map
Greenfield Map 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a city map created by TheJestr. Greenfield is a city like no other. Built to the finest detail, but also on a carefully planned large scale. The city is built using a 1:1 Scale (1 block = 1 cubic meter) and is made to feel like you are walking around a real city whilst you are exploring it. Greenfield started back in August 2011 and is still being worked on to this day to bring new updates and new areas to explore. The things that you can find in Greenfield are the same as any large real life city. There is a Downtown area with huge skyscrapers, nice rich suburbs, poor decaying ghettos, industrial areas, as well as a vast network of roads, highways, railways, and subways. The map is also littered with secrets and Easter eggs for you to find if you look hard enough.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- We suggest you use Shaders mod for the best experience.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Download the resource pack from the link below, but do not extract it.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Get back to .minecraft folder, then open resourcepacks folder. If there is not any folder named resourcepacks, create one.
- Drag resource pack file which you have downloaded in step 3 into resourcepacks folder.
- Start Minecraft. Select Options…, then select Resource Packs…, and then click the triangle button on Imperium logo in Available resource packs section.
- Get back to the main screen and start playing.
Minecraft Greenfield Map Tutorial
DOWNLOAD MINECRAFT GREENFIELD MAP
Post Published on: 2 weeks ago
Previous Post: Minecraft Maze Game